10.07.2011

SUPPORT

Racing triathlon requires a lot of ALL kinds of support!!  Even though I feel like I say it all the time, but I would not be able to do what I do w/o my friends, family, coach, sponsors and community...not to mention all the great products that get me thru training and racing!
Because everything and everyone is important in it's own special way, not a particular order, the following is not in order of importance, it's mostly random, but not entirely.  You decide.
I would like to thank my partner in crime, Ryan!  I've dragged him along to so many races across the country and world, yet he's always in good spirits and always up for the next adventure!  Thank you so much for keeping going (and organized), everyday!  You mean the world to me :)  
My family is always so unbelievably supportive!  I would not be who I am (good and bad) w/o them.  They are amazing believers in me and always pick me up when I doubt myself.  They may not understand me all the time, but they know what I need most is their love and acceptance.
Coach Jablonski of SET Coaching.  Jason is practically family too, since he has been coaching me for the past 6 years?  No matter what I put myself, or him through, he never waivers.  He lets me work hard, and holds me back when I need to.  I would not be physically able to do what I do w/o his guidance!
My friends are the best in the world!  I don't have as much time for them as I would like, but they never give up on me!  Their companionship keeps me grounded, keeps me laughing and keeps my whole life in perspective.
I have had a lot of support this year from sponsors too, who selflessly help me achieve my dreams!  Thank you: 3 Rivers Road Runners, Sally Douglas and her sister Nancy and Fresh Advancements (Toronto, ON) and Wild Bill.
There is larger community that surrounds all of the above mentioned, the people I work with at both Douglas Fruit and Stemilt Growers, my gym Tri City Court Club, the Tri-Cities and Wentachee, WA.   
I know I've mentioned in earlier blogs that I've struggled with my positive mental attitude this year, I would like to thank my counselor for helping to guide me to better emotional and mental health, Jennifer Dean-Hill.
One more thank you to the companies that make the products that I rely on everyday: Specialized, SRAM, Zipp, Clif, Gu, Zoot, Mizuno, Pearl Izumi, Giro, Oakley, CWX, SET Coaching, Nuun, 2XU, Garmin, Advocare, Sportquest and Some Bagels. 
Thank you everyone for believing in me, keeping me grounded and letting me soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment