3.07.2013

Good comes from good.

Just to be honest, the past couple weeks have been pretty rough.  As I sit here for what seems like the hundredth time trying to identify what lessons I'm learning or something others can reep benefit from, I feel lost.  So, I'm just going to start typing and see what happens...  Hang on!

Have you ever noticed that even though things seem pretty awful sometimes, that every so often someone will swoop in out of the blue and offer some sort reprieve from the discomfort?  Did you ever consider that it's feedback from positive energy that you put in motion?  You have to pay attention because when you're feeling down, it's easy to overlook everything positive in your life...but it's there, trust me!  Lucky for me, I'm in a position where I don't have a lot of time to dwell on my short comings because I fill up most of my time motivating and inspiring others to overcome just such obstacles.
And sometimes that's exactly all you need to do.  Turns out, I'm not the only one who can attest to that - check out this video on confidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x73YyqOxXzo
 
Yes, it's easy for me because technically that's my JOB, but you can do the same thing.  Even if it's sending a quick text to someone, giving them a call or writing a letter (yes, an actual handwritten note). It does take a little bit of work on your end, but trust that people will feed off your positive energy and send it right back to you.
So, today my message is to get out there lift someone up today.  It could be a friend, colleague or even a complete stranger.  Trust me, it will come back to you.

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment