11.15.2013

Grateful for FOOD!

Behold off-season, holiday season, sweater season, snuggle up season, snow season, season of joy and taking the time to be grateful season!

Don't worry, I'm not going to list off all the things I'm grateful for, none of us have that kind of time!
What I am going to do, in honor of one of my favorite things to obsess about, FOOD, I'm going to share with you some of my go-to FOOD BLOGS.  
This is the perfect time of year to try out a new recipe or 100, and get a jump start on a sound nutrition plan for the coming race season.  Or whatever, to be honest, I don't EVER need a reason to explore food websites/blogs/recipes. 

Oh, also, I have no affiliation with any of the following, I just adore them and hope you do too!  A lot of them lean towards a Paleo diet.  I don't follow a "diet" of any kind, but I like that they use REAL FOOD, and fun alternatives to some of the not-so healthy foods a lot of Americans grew up with.

thespunkycoconut.com (just posted a great Thanksgiving menu)
lottieanddoof.com (can't wait to make their milk-liqueur)
buttermeupbrooklyn.com (delish maple snaps and espresso-kissed brown butter cookies & I made their Twisted Double Chocolate and Orange Swirl Bread for Christmas brunch last year - uh-MAZE-ing)
againstallgrain.com (also just posted on Thanksgiving favorites)
thepioneerwoman.com (butternut squash and kale quesadillas are one of my go-tos!)
pinchofyum.com (pomegranae, kale and wild rice salad with walnuts and feta...serves 4??  ha, oops!)
multiplydelicious.com (dark chocolate java cups...you are going to DIE)
withstyleandgraceblog.com (pumpkin spice chia smoothie...yummmm)
weelicious.com - just plain FUN
smittenkitchen.com
mybakingaddiction.com (fresh peach jalapeno margarita - YESSS!)
loveandoliveoil.com (goat cheese...wait for it.....sugar cookies!  You heard me. Don't knock it 'til you rock it!)
coconutandlime.com (raspberry thai basil jam & grilled beef salad tacos, I used carne asada and it was perfect)
chocolatecoveredkatie.com (where to start...peanut butter biscuits, avocado smoothie...)
chocolateandzucchini.com 
trimarni.blogspot.com - for ACTUAL nutrition advise for endurance athletes and good recipes too!

PLEASE share your favorites with me too!

Hope you enjoy and find some fun ideas to try this season!

XO

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment