10.12.2012

5 TRENDS FOR FALL

I'm sick if being bombarded with new fashion trends for fall, for a couple of reasons.  #1, I'm on a budget.  #2, I think we would be a lot better off if we spent more time on content that matters than browsing the internet for cute clothes and sweet deals.

These trends are not for the weak, but I wouldn’t share them if I didn’t think you could do it. Please don't follow these trends because I told you to. Do it for yourself.


1. Follow your heart and start living the life of your dreams.

2. Stop following what's trendy and find what's more authentically you.

3. Do something that scares you. Today.

4. Start believing you are worth it.

5. Set a goal that is going to push you beyond your comfort zone, and say it out loud. Every day.

I didn't say it was going to be easy. But it will be worth it.

Trust me.

Love,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment