11.09.2012

Don't believe me.

If I told you that you could live the life of your dreams, would you believe me?
If I told you that you couldn't, would you try to prove me wrong?

As I sit here with a list about a mile long of things to do, anxiety mounting by the minute, for some reason I have a sense of peace in my heart. Peace because I'm excited to be embarking on a new adventure that fills my soul with joy and because I'm giving myself permission to accept that I can't possibly do more than I can do.

Has it taken me a long time to get here? Yes. Do I think this next step in my life is going to be easy? Not at all. Do I feel like it's going to be worth it? Absolutely. How long has it taken me to believe in me? My whole life. There, I said it...MY WHOLE LIFE.

Though I have achieved a lot of things, a lot of really great things, I have never believed that I was worthy. I have never truly given myself credit for any of it. Seriously.

Today I choose to believe that I'm worthy. Today I choose to believe in myself. I choose the challenge it will be to say it to myself every day because I know that's what it is going to take for me to succeed.

November 15th, 2012 is going to be my last day working for Stemilt Growers, a company and people I have grown to love like family! I have truly loved every minute I have been able to work at Stemilt, which makes it painfully difficult to leave! But it's because of them that I'm leaving. Being surrounded by smart, passionate and entrepreneurial people has been an amazing experience and ultimately inspired me to be one myself.

Not too long ago, my Mom was searching for a new path and I asked her what she would do if she wasn't afraid. Typical Mom fashion, she responded "what would you do?" Of course I knew exactly, I recited what the script I've played in my head EVERY day for years! I am happy to report, that she IS doing exactly what she was afraid to do, and so am I :)

It will take work, faith and some tough times, but in the end I would not have it any other way.

What would it take for you to believe me that you can live the life of your dreams too? See, that's the problem. It's not me that can convince you, it's you.

If I can believe in me, trust that you can believe in you too. Start today.

Don't believe me, believe YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment