1.09.2013

You have to TRY!

Today is the 9th of January.  We are officially well into the first FULL week of the New Year!
I don't know about you, but I'm excited about this year and the endless opportunities that are coming!!

The other day, someone in my bike class said "Craziness is thinking your body can do physically what is used to do.....stupidity is not trying."  Isn't that the truth!


I spend a lot of time talking about the mental aspects of life and having belief in yourself.  While all this is absolutely necessary, it's not the only piece of the puzzle.  There is the fact that to achieve big or small things with and within your life, it's going to take a little effort.  It's funny, but I realized the reason I don't really talk about it is because I TRY all the time, all day long.  I have goals set, I put my head down and work HARD.  It comes easy to me.  What I have a hard time with is believing in myself and enjoying that reaching my goals is a process, not a destination.  So, just like with everything else, I'm working at that too :)  
There isn't a magic pill for success.  People that achieve great success, are not typically gifted it; they work hard and they believe.  It's important to write your goals down, not so you forget about them, but for you to look at every single day.  Look at those goals (or goal) and recommit to it every single day. Trust that anything worth achieving  is worth working for.  You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment