6.17.2013

THE VIEW

This past week, I was looking forward to utilizing some of my frustration to fuel some really good training.  BUT, it's a recovery week for me...so instead I had to actually deal with my emotions - ugh!
What better way than to get outside and play!  I planned most of my adventures based on taking in my favorite local views - Saddle Rock (twice), Skyline, Wenatchee Heights and Lake Chelan (also twice)...throw in a couple easy rides, TRX and Hot yoga, and I was one happy girl!  Did I mention a ton of organizing....clothes by color?  Or by season?  Or both?  Ha!
Oh, and to finish it off, the view at family dinner!

Taking this time is essential for me to maintain perspective.  I'm so grateful that I have a long ways to go, because I'm really enjoying this journey!


No comments:

Post a Comment